Finding myself

Finding myself
^_^

Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Day of February in 2011

Today is 28th February. The last day of the month. I am trying to wrap up what had happened throughout this whole month. Let me think back.

Firstly, it was CNY on 3rd and 4th Feb. This year's CNY was quite disappointing as school started on the 4th day of CNY. So I was supposed to go back to Kelantan on the 3rd day but well, I am not a good girl. So I went back on the the 4th day instead. I actually booked a flight ticket on the 6th day but due to the stupid pharmacology CA and a few important lab practicals, I had to get a new ticket and went back earlier. =( Hopefully I can enjoy next year's CNY.

A photo of me taken during CNY at home

Next were the make up classes in preparation for our campus's CNY Night 2011.


Jamie and I attended make up class together :)


I also had my first hair cut in Kelantan.

Me with my new hair cut

The last week of Feb was extremely busy. I was in the make up team for the CNY event. Thanks goodness, we were able to flee after putting on make up for the performers in the afternoon. Hence, we were allowed to "enjoy" the night (we were not given any seats though, because the hall was full. so we had to stand the whole night).


Lin Hsin, Jia Yin and I

Then, I together with my roomies and course mates went out to have an early birthday celebration. A big thank you to you guys. I really appreciate it. Thanks a lot !

Me with my birthday cake and FOC drink, a compliment from First Station



Lin Hsin, Ya Ping, Jamie and Pick Leng




Yun Fatt, Pet Fong, Vee May and Jia Yin

The FOC drink - Jasmine tea with honey (i guess) but it tasted like perfume

Diet gang (unfortunately, Lin Hsin took a leave earlier to attend meeting (poor girl) and Quee Nee was in Beijing)

Girls power

Oops. we should have cleared the table before taking photos

Princesses of Room 200 (again, unfortunately Pet Fong went back earlier to attend lab practical)

No comments:

Post a Comment