Finding myself

Finding myself
^_^

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Just Discovered My Interest

All this while, I do not have much interest in everything or anything I do. Therefore, I have nothing to pursue after. And maybe this is the reason why I took up Dietetics here (USM offered me a place to study).
Sometimes, I wonder what am I interested in and what do I want to be in the future. To be honest, I have no idea, at all. You might be wondering: are there such people in this world, who do not know what they want in life. Yes, there are. Well, I am such a person. I am pretty much lost in this sense.

Recently, I sort of attended make up and facial classes. I felt relaxed and happy learning more about facial care and make up techniques (I have attended make up classes before though). Finally, I have found something that I have slight interest in. ----> Make up
(well, is there a girl in this world who does not want to make herself more presentable and gaining more confidence. no, right?)

Me with the eye makeup on after the second day of class. (solely eye makeup only, without makeup on other parts of my face.)

Me again with solely eye makeup on only, after the second class. (OMG! my eyebags and dark circles. I need concealer!)


As a matter of fact, I think I have more interest in the non-science stream fields. I have even thought of being a hairstylist or a wedding planner. I cannot really picture myself being a dietitian. Up to this point, I am still unsure whether I really want to become one (dietitian). I just could not find any interest in dietetics, besides being happy with the thoughts of being able to go to the hopsital for work (well, I love the hospital's smell. I am weird, ain't I?).
So, question of the day: Am I in the wrong field for studies?
Hmmm. No answers yet. So I shall just go on with it and grab a degree first. I will see how things work out for me. Hopefully, things will eventually fall into places.
Having interest in something does not mean I have to do it for a living, And not having interest in something does not mean I cannot excel in it.
~P.Yen Ham~
Pei Yen, must have faith in yourself. Even if you do not like something, you can still achieve something out of it with faith and determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment