Finding myself

Finding myself
^_^

Saturday, January 29, 2011

What a "CNY Break" !!!

Counting until this very moment, I have been home for 47 hours and 30 minutes. As far as I can remember, I have been busy calculating calories, protein, fat, carbohydrate, calcium and ... intakes.

However, I did spend some time with my family as well. Erm... What did we do? We managed to go to Giant to get some promotional butter blocks last night. We had breakfast at the coffee shop, sent my bro to work, went to the clinic, and went to the shop to get some prayer stuffs this morning. After that, we fried a lot a lot of prawn crackers and crispy rolls in the afternoon. Finally, we had an early dinner at the state. Talking about my early dinner, I do feel hungry right now. Well, I guess this is normal as it has been more than 3 hours since I last eaten. Hmmm... I shall go find something to munch after putting up this post.

Haha. Mom and dad said maybe we should go out to Tesco later after mom finish baking her chocolate chips cookies. So I guess maybe I will be going to Tesco at 11.00pm later???

Oh my, I really do not feel that I am having my CNY break now. Life is so busy ! But what to do? I have a CA and a lot of reports to hand in after this break. So I guess I have no choice. Therefore, bye bye ! I shall go find food to relieve my hunger first ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment