Finding myself

Finding myself
^_^

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am sorry...

I have abandoned my blog for quite some time. I do not even remember when was the last time writing a post. I do not know why but I just do not feel like writing any new posts for the past few weeks. Could it be I am back in this un******** place? That is why I do not have the mood to do anything?
Anyway, I am sorry, my dear blog. I will try to take control over my feelings and try not to feel sad to be stucked here. Then I will be able to write more new posts from time to time. =)
Well, maybe I am able to write again, today because there are only 7 days left and I will be back home for a short break. I really miss home and wish that I will be home real soon. However, I feel scared and worried at the same time because I will have to wait for 2 months before the next round going home. Sigh ! How am I gonna stand being here for 2 months. I am scared that I will go crazy. But what to do? I guess I have to accept this fact and try to survive through the 2 months.
Go, Pei Yen, go !!! I will try my best to get through the following period. I will just focus on my 4 months holiday after finals. Hopefully this will give me courage and strength to put through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment